Driving for Trusted Rides USA
What does it take to be a Trusted Rides USA driver?
• Minimum 5 years of child care experience
• Clean driving record
• Clean background check
• Clean drug screening
Great Pay Opportunity
Strong Support Network
1. Apply. Submit your application and a Trusted Rides USA representative will contact you.
2. Phone Interview. Qualified candidates will participate in a phone interview so we can get to know you.
3. Face-to-Face Interview. Meet the team in a face-to-face interview.
4. Background Check. Applicants will have to pass a rigorous background check including driving history and drug screening.
5. Safety Training. Applicants will be trained for two weeks to ensure safety practices and route familiarity.
6. Welcome to the Team! All drivers receive a shirt to wear while driving.
We appreciate you and all you do to make Trusted Rides™ USA a high-class service! In order to ensure the safety of your rider, please follow the best practices described below.
• Be On Time. Your rider has places to go and people to see but is relying on your help to make it happen. Please make sure you arrive on time to ensure your rider makes it to his/her event on time. If your rider is not ready, please be patient and give the child a 10-minute grace period.
• Be Clean. A clean car makes the drive a more enjoyable experience for all. Please keep your vehicle clean and free from allergy-inducing substances.
• Be Appropriate. Please remember your audience as these are children between 5 and 20 years old so keep language, music and gestures to an appropriate level.
• Be Polite. Treat everyone with respect regardless of age and remember to set a great example for the kiddos.
• Safe Driving. Make sure everyone is properly buckled and seated (including booster seats if applicable) at all times. Adhere to safe driving methods to ensure a safe ride for both rider and driver.
We are hiring!
Become a Driver for Trusted Rides